Endless flashes

This could be one of those endless nights. Quietly draining all the worries… with the distant tunes and the weight of your head resting on my lap. I would take the time enjoying my eyes closed... they would only open very briefly from time to time… just to find yours’ also peacefully closed… sometimes I’d stare for a brief instant before I shut mine again right in time to take your sea coloured sweet ones inside. My fingers in your curls would play amused by the felling of silk and cotton in the perfection of those funny curves. We wouldn’t talk much… but enough, deeply and lightly. An hour would pass between each sentence… the shared thoughts and words would be tenderly completed with the in-between silence. These instants would last for a flash of an endless night… and I would find peace in the bliss of an unpretentious sense of happiness.

Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares