The left unsaid and hidden promises


What I miss the most
is that kiss we never had
The long gaze through our eyes
The cuddling we never did

I long for the curve on your neck
and the comfort of your chest
How light your smell would be
and how soft your skin would feel

I never rested my head on your chest 
Never had your arms around me
All of this we never did
all of this is what I miss 

So I dream of you....
in ways that words can't portray
And the talk is getting smaller
and sometimes even shallow

I dream on what never happened
I spare my words
and fake my attention on yours and mine
while I dream of you and all we never did

I dream of you and all we never did
I spare the words
Laugh of your jokes and say silly things
while I entertain you away from my secrets

All the words left unsaid
fill the gap of this distance
My silence is full of what never happened
dreams and hopes on what is yet to come

I dream of you
in ways that words can't portray
My silence is filled with fantasies
all those left unspoken and yet undone

I dream of you in ways words can't portray
GuardarGuardar
GuardarGuardar
GuardarGuardar

Comentários

Mensagens populares