It's ME!


Toc Toc…
- Who is it?
- It's me!
- Who?!
- ME!! May I come in?
- Who are you?
- ME?! I just said it. Is that you?
- Who?
- You... Who else? Let me in!
- You can't...
- Don't pretend you don't know me... Why don't you let me inside?
- I just told you: there's no one here!


.... ....

.... ....

.... ....


Toc Toc…

- Who’s knocking?!!

- It’s me…

- Who??!!!

- Me… you were asking for me just now…

- Didn’t you say you did not knew me?!

- I said you couldn’t come in…

- and that there was no one there…

- and there isn’t. that’s why I need you to open the door and let me out…

- so, you will join me...?

- only if you let me inside.

Comentários

  1. Minha querida Filipa!!!

    Afinal sempre conseguiste comentar...

    Fico mt contente! Um comentário vindo de ti deixa-me a alma sorridente.

    Beijinho!

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares